Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sticky Monkey Brains

Who loves cinnamon rolls? I do I do I do! But I love these even more! Plus, monkey bread is so fun to eat! I'm not one to get messy when I eat, but you can't help but get messy when eating this! Enjoy!


http://images.media-allrecipes.com/site/allrecipes/area/community/userphoto/small/68596.jpg


Sticky Monkey Bread:
3 (7.5 oz) packages refrigerated biscuit dough
1/3 cup white sugar
2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup chopped pecans

1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 6 miniature bundt pans (or 1 normal full size bundt).
2. In a small bowl, stir together the white sugar and cinnamon. Set aside. use scissors or a knife and cut each of the biscuits into various sizes. Each one can be cut into anywhere from 2-5 pieces.
3. Sprinkle about half of the pecans against the prepared pan. Roll pieces of biscuit in the cinnamon sugar and place them into the pans, distributing evenly. Sprinkle any remaining cinnamon-sugar over the dough balls.
4. Mix together the brown sugar and melted butter. Stir in the remaining pecans. Pour evenly over dough balls.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, or until biscuits are toasted and cooked through. Invert out of pan to serving dishes.

Note: I don't use a bundt pan (I honestly don't own one). I just use a round cake pan and I fill the whole pan up instead of having the hole in the center. Works just fine! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment